Loading Google search

BuiltLean.com Surpasses 100K Unique Visitors/Month!

• Print Friendly and PDFPrint

I’m thrilled to announce that BuiltLean.com has surpassed over 100K unique visitors in a one month period (11/5-12/5) since launching in March 2010. Visitors came from over 180 countries and over 8,300 cities around the world. I was checking my website stats every day the last week approaching this milestone, which was one of my original short term goals when I started BuiltLean.com.

Check out the chart below from my Google Analytics account:

At the start of 2011, BuiltLean.com was attracting around 400-500 visitors per day, which has swelled to roughly 4K per day. This growth was almost 99% organic, with very little money spent on advertising. Here’s some more information on traffic stats:

Top 5 Countries (traffic)

1. United States
2. United Kingdom
3. Canada
4. Australia
5. India

Bottom 5 Countries (traffic)

186. Niger
187. Solomon Islands
188. Somalia
189. Swaziland
190. Tonga

I want to send my sincere thanks to YOU for sharing the message that we can get lean and stay lean naturally with short, effective workouts and sensible nutrition. Crash diets are out. Lifelong fitness is in.

I’m honored that you are part of the BuiltLean community and I look forward to your continued participation!

GD Star Rating

7 Responses to “BuiltLean.com Surpasses 100K Unique Visitors/Month!”

1. December 7, 2011 at 1:07 am #

Marc,

It’s great to see you accomplishing such an awesome feat. I love the site, and hope to see you hit 200,000 soon!

-Mitchell

• Marc Perry
      December 7, 2011 at 12:18 pm #

Thanks guys, appreciate the encouragement!

2. gren
    December 7, 2011 at 3:00 am #

Congrats Marc!!

I’m the guy who’s #5 on your Top list – India!!

3. Jerome
    December 7, 2011 at 4:02 pm #

Congrats Marc!

I love the site and visit it multiple times a week. Seems like its not enough to put Germany in the Top 5, but i guess its tough to beat those English speaking country’s and giant India. ;) Well I’ll try my best to give you some traffic from Germany!

4. Alexander
    December 12, 2011 at 9:14 pm #

Wondeful, Marc! Thanks again for helping thosusands of us around the world!

5. March 9, 2012 at 10:52 pm #

Alright, as a little thank you am sharing your article links to my friends. So expect some traffic from PH. ;)

Comments Are Closed

Comments are closed 30 days after an article is published (See our Comment Policy). If you are a first time visitor looking to lose fat & improve your health, we highly recommend reading our free Get Lean Guide. If you have a question, we encourage you to join our BuiltLean Facebook Community where thousands of fans can help you. Thank you for visiting our website!