While staying fit with a busy job is no easy task, it may help you get to the corner office. The WSJ reports a correlation between lower BMI’s and executive positions. This may not be too surprising given the demands of leadership can be very strenuous.
We also have a cool article about new studies done on the correlation between specific nutrients and muscle preservation & a scary one about what energy drinks can do.
Please Note: The articles and videos listed below are informative, popular, newsworthy, or a combination of all three. Just because we have included an article within FitLinks does not necessarily mean that BuiltLean supports, or agrees with its contents or views. If you have a question about our position on any article, please leave a comment and we will be happy to respond!
1. Americans Unaware Of Health Risks Associated With Obesity (Medical News Daily)
2. ER Visits Tied To Energy Drinks Double (USA Today)
3. Which Nutritional Factors Preserve Muscle Mass & Performance? (Science Daily)
1. Want to Be CEO? What’s Your BMI? (Wall Street Journal)
2. Body Request: Give Me Back My Fitness Data (The Verge)
3. Restaurant Meals Go To ‘Xtremes’ (USA Today)
FitLinks: How Staying Fit Can Help You Become CEO,