I have an interview below with my friend David Aaron (picture to the right) who is a young urban professional with an exceptional physique.
I met David when we were both reverse commuting out to Greenwich, CT from NYC to our investment jobs. David literally looks like a professional athlete despite working very long hours (14-15 hour days, 5 days a week).
David is now working in business development for a large media company, but his workouts are still just as intense and his physique is just as exceptional.
In this information packed interview, David shares:
• How he stays motivated to go to the gym with a busy schedule
• His 2 favorite strength training exercises
• How he structures his strength training routine
• An awesome interval training cardio routine he uses
• His “Engine Check” to make sure his body is healthy
• How he never deprives himself of his favorite foods, but still eats well
You can play the 30 minute audio of our conversation below, which flows from motivation, to exercise, then nutrition, and the content gets better and better as you go along. Feel free to download it to your ipod/iphone so you can listen to it at the gym, or on your way to work for some extra motivation. I also have a written transcript of our conversation if you prefer reading.
Please thank David for being gracious with his time and sharing his insights by leaving a comment!
Listen Now/Download Audio:
(Click the image below to play, right click to download, “Save link as…”)