I was recently featured as a Fitness Expert on the NBC Philadelphia 10! Show where I discussed 5 tips to get “Fit For Fall”. Below I have a link to the video, the 5 tips I gave, and some photos from the segment. It was a really fun experience and I look forward to doing more shows in the future:
5 Tips To Get Fit in Fall:
Here are the 5 tips I talked about along with more detail on each tip in parentheses:
1) Set Your Primary Goal & Reason Why (Get Lean Guide)
2) Strength Train Using 5 Basic Movements (Facebook Video)
3) Make Workouts Harder Over Time (Exercise Progression)
4) Make Small Nutrition Changes Over Time (Small Changes Add Up)
5) Track Your Progress (Get Lean Guide)
Here Are Some Photos From The Segment:
Here’s Me With Lu Ann & Bill After The 10! Show
I want to send my sincere thanks to the 10! show team along with a special thanks to Lu Ann Cahn and Bill Henley, the co-hosts of the show.
I look forward to doing more live TV shows in the future. It’s a lot of fun!