“Life is a playground, a laboratory, a blank canvas. Immerse yourself in all of it.”
— Kellen Milad, Movement || Life
View The Transcript:
About Kellen Milad
Kellen Milad is a Milwaukee-based health & fitness professional, and level 3 certified MovNat coach. He specializes in practical movement education, progressive fitness training methods, and integrative lifestyle strategies, and has experience working with a variety of populations – from athletes to seniors. His unique approach fuses his background in counseling psychology with extensive education and expertise in movement and nutrition. The result is a holistic approach that aligns both health & fitness to create a balanced lifestyle that is individualized to each person.
What You’ll Learn
- What is the difference between health & performance?
- Kellen’s top 3 exercises for busy men & women to get lean, strong, and fit.
- How Kellen eats to stay lean, strong, and energized.
- How Kellen drinks alcohol and stays lean.
- What does Kellen do to stay strong and flexible?
(02:50) Kellen’s Background
(30:15) Nutrition Approach
Let us know what you think of this podcast (and if you want more) by leaving a comment below!